Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Speaking at SharePoint Connect 2014

At the upcoming SharePoint Connect 2014 in Amsterdam (November 18th-19th) I will do a deep dive into the fun stuff surrounding search – Query Rules, Query Variables and Search Orchestration.

278x200-Mikael-Svenson

The session will be built around my SharePoint Search Queries Explained series and I will present some good patterns and practises around wiring up content search. When you leave you should have some ideas about how you can optimize and utilize the capabilities in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online.

The line-up for the conference is pretty good and I’m proud to have the only IT Pro/Dev session. Home in on the single green square on the agenda and you’ve got my slot!

Register now and hope to see you there! Use the discount code SA244 on the last page of registration and get a 10% discount!